Cabo UTV Baja Discovery Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Cabo San Lucas , Baja California Sur
- Product code: 2002
Discover the real Baja Outback while traveling to mountain ranges with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean. You’ll also get the rare ability to navigate your UTV through part of the famous Baja 1000 race trail!
The Baja 1000 is an off-road race that takes place on Mexico’s Baja California Peninsula in the third week of November. The Baja 1000 race has been said to be the most exhilarating, raw, wild, unforgiving, heart-pounding, notorious, race ever conceived on this earth.
This tour is for experienced riders only.
We recommend wearing long pants, tennis shoes (no sandals), and plenty of sunblock.
We use Can-Am, which is some of the best ATV and UTV technology in the world.
- Can-Am / Polaris Models 2021-2022 (1-2 Passengers)
- Can-Am 1000 Models 2021-2022 (3-4 Passengers)
- Safety Gear (Helmet, Goggles, and Bandana)
- Bilingual Guide
- Round Trip Transportation
- Bottled Water
- 5 Hours Tour
- TEQUILA TASTING
- Land Conservation Fee $15 USD per person. (Mandatory)
- Collision Insurance $40 USD per Vehicle (Optional)
AVAILABLE SERVICES ONSITE
- Restaurant Bar
- Photo Package