NEW Margaritas ATV Desert and Beach Tour
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Los Cabos, Baja California Sur
- Product code: 1000
Enjoy our new exclusive route that explores Los Cabos’ beaches, desert landscapes, sand dunes, mountains, and gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean. During the season, it’s possible to enjoy whale watching from the various rest stops we take.
You’ll have the chance to navigate your very own premium ATV through the beaches of Margaritas. Feel the rush of fresh air and ocean breeze touch your face while speeding through the beach while enjoying the site of the waves crashing down.
You’ll travel through one of the most beautiful places in the world “The Baja Desert.” While exploring “The Baja Desert”, you’ll see over 50 different kinds of cactus, many of them endemics of the Baja Peninsula, and also many different kinds of animals like the famous road runner, fox, and deer.
This is a guided tour, no experience is required to partake.
- Can Am Outlander 450 Model 2021 or Segway Snarler 570 Model 2022
- Safety Gear (Helmet and Goggles)
- Bilingual Guide
- Round Trip Transportation
- Bottled Water
- 2 Hours Tour
- Private Route
- TEQUILA TASTING
- Land Conservation Fee $15 USD per person. (Mandatory)
- Collision Insurance $30 USD per Vehicle (Optional)
AVAILABLE SERVICES ONSITE
- Professional Photo Package
- Snack Bar